Real eState of Leadership
Insights into what leadership in the real estate industry really looks like
One-off Report | 2017
The Real eState of Leadership Report is a one-off analysis on how leadership in the real estate industry is viewed by Principals, Sales Agents, Property Managers and Administrative staff. View the Executive Summary here.
About this report:
Who should use this report:
This report is essential reading for principals, agents and anyone interesting in leadership and training within the property industry.
What do I receive?
This report contains:
- Overview and key insights
- What the real estate industry looks like
- Experience versus age
- How principals and agents compare
- Education levels, experience and success in real estate
- How experience affects perceptions of leadership
- How good is leadership in real estate?
- Franchises or Independents – who is better at leadership?
- Leadership styles
- Navigating people and performance
- Perceptions of leadership skills
- Walking the talk of leadership
- Perceptions of management routines, engagement and empowerment
- Business planning practices
- Managing performance
- Navigating people
- Does good leadership deliver better financial results in real estate?
- Leadership challenges in real estate
- Are current training deliveries hitting the mark?
- How does real estate leadership compare to Australian standards?
The Real eState of Leadership Report was a collaboration with Tanja M Jones from TMJCOACHING.
Delivery of your report:
Reports can be delivered via email free of charge. The report size is up to 4MB so please ensure you can receive a file this size before placing your order.