Top Performing Suburbs Reports
Insights into Australia's top capital growth suburbs
Current Edition: October 2017
Data Period: June 2017
About this report:
The Top Performing Suburbs Reports identify areas that have shown median value growth over the past quarter and 12 months, and ranks their performance. Reports are available either nationally or by state/territory*. Click here to view a sample report.
Who should use this report:
The Top Performing Suburbs Reports are suitable for anyone looking to identify strongly performing capital growth suburbs. It is essential reading for investors, market followers, mortgage brokers, economic researchers, real estate agents, valuers or anyone wanting to better understand property market performance.
What do I receive?
Reports are available on a quarterly basis for at state/territory level. Each contains:
- An overview of property market performance from the CoreLogic research team
For each suburb/town and property type:
- Full colour location map
- Locality description
- Understanding of the suburb makeup in terms of proportion of different property types
- Median value
- Historical capital growth over the past 12 months, 3 years, 5 years
- Number of for sale listings over the last month
- Number of sales over the last 12 months
- Days on market, vendor discounting
- Population, income and demographic detail according to ABS 2011 Census Data
- Graphs for annual median value growth across 10 years
- Monthly median value graphs over past two years
- Annual sales volume graphs over past 10 years
- Monthly sales volume graphs over past two years
- Quarterly for sale listings level graphs over past 5 years
- Median sales prices and performance over past 5 years
Top 50 Performing Suburbs for the quarter for:
- New South Wales (40 houses, 10 units)
- Queensland (38 houses, 12 units)
- Victoria (47 houses, 3 units)
- South Australia (47 houses, 3 units)
- Tasmania (45 houses, 5 units)
Top Performing Suburbs for the quarter for:
- Australian Capital Territory (Top 35 Performers: 27 houses, 8 units)
- Western Australia (Top 22 Performers: 21 houses, 1 units)
Top National Performing Suburbs:
- The top 50 performers from across Australia (ACT: 1 house, NSW: 21 houses, 6 units, VIC: 21 houses, 1 unit)
Delivery of your report:
Reports can be delivered via email free of charge. The report size is up to 8MB so please ensure you can receive a file this size before placing your order.
*Please note that there was insufficient data to produce a report for the Northern Territory this quarter.