Top Rental Performers Report
Insights into Australia's top rental suburbs
Current Edition: August 2017
About this report:
The Top Rental Performers Report is ideal for investors looking for a positively geared property or properties that offer the best possible cash flow investment. It provides the top 50+ suburbs for investor returns and includes income and affordability data for each suburb.
Formerly known as the Residex Best Rent Report, this report has been recently redesigned, updated with data from the CoreLogic Market Trends dataset and undergone changes including the addition of new data points and insights. This report has data period ending April 2017. Click here to view a sample report.
Who should use this report:
This report is essential reading for investors, market followers, mortgage brokers, economic researchers, real estate agents, valuers or anyone wanting to better understand rental market performance.
What do I receive?
For each suburb/town, this report contains:
- An overview of the rental and investor market from the CoreLogic research team
- Full colour location map
- Locality description
- Understanding of the suburb makeup in terms of proportion of different property types
- Number of rental listings, median rents expressed as dollars per week, gross rental yield and how it has performed over the past 12 months
- Rental vacancy rate for the suburb
- Sales performance indicators including Number of Properties sold, median sales price
- Median value together with quarterly, annual, three and five year changes to median value
- Population and demographic detail according to ABS 2011 Census Data
- Graphs for historical rent, rental yields, median value and sales volume
- Income and rental affordability for each suburb
Delivery of your report:
Reports can be delivered via email free of charge. The report size is up to 6MB so please ensure you can receive a file this size before placing your order.